- Know about the format of the test and how you will be graded.
- Be familiar with the types of questions you would encounter in writing task 2
- Be familiar with different parts of an essay
- Know the basic skills needed:
- understanding the questions
- linking ideas
For numbers 1 -4, refer to writing task 2 lessons @ agenticinc.com
Writing task 2 Overview
Types of Task 2 Questions
Writing Task 2 Fundamentals
Parts of an Essay
Understanding the question
- Write a variety of task 2 essays.
You go through the questions in this folder in order. However, you only have a short preparation time. Please check the last page for the suggested sequence.
Essay Submission procedure
Before submission, check if
- Minimum word count of 250 is reached
- Question is answered accordingly
- Essay has at least 4 paragraphs
After receiving feedback on your 3rd or 2nd essay, you will receive a notice to schedule a one-on-one conference with an instructor. Clarification will be discussed. Rewriting instructions for 2nd editing & proofreading to follow.
For 2nd editing, essay is checked again for content, organization and overall language.
For proofreading, essay is checked for grammar and vocabulary
With a new essay, apply what you have learned.